Going to "Memphis" (tomorrow)

Friday, March 30, 2012


My brother, knowing my passion for New York City and the musicals that rock its stages, asked me at Christmas what I'd like to see this year.  After much research and thought, I chose the Tony Award-winning "Memphis," and I chose to see it not at Christmas, but on this first weekend of April.

"Memphis," then, will be how I ring in a new year.  It will be how I don't work.  How I don't think.  How I allow a force quite larger than myself to entertain me.

To the Big Apple.

(And thank you, Jeff, for calling me right this instant, as I was about to press PUBLISH on this blog post.)

2 comments:

Melissa Sarno said...

So fun! Sounds like a brilliant way to bring in a special weekend (and I did not have facebook to remind me this time. This time it really is my memory) You know the drill, hit me up if you're wandering the NYC streets aimlessly ;)

Maya Ganesan said...

Oooh, how exciting! Hope you enjoy it :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP