these things happened (all in one day)

Thursday, March 22, 2012


1. The masterful movie star slash ballroom dancer slash teacher Jan Paulovich said my cha-cha wasn't all bad.

2. I only nearly lost one toe nail when doing a particularly tricky tango move several times in a row, poorly.

3. My kid got an A on his ballroom dance midterm at his university (yes, it is his sixth course, don't you fear).

That's enough in one day for me.

But that was yesterday.  I struggle to think of ways that I can transcend that degree of excitement today.

The day is young.  I shall go forth.


2 comments:

bermudaonion said...

It sounds like your son takes after you!

Serena said...

Sounds like a fun day, though busy. I like that you and your son dance.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP