SMALL DAMAGES arrives.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I made my way home from Penn—boarded the late train, rode among the nodding passengers, then walked beneath a clouding sky.  It had been a long day, rich, spent in the company of students, and though I ached in my heart and head (next week is our last class; how hard it will be to say goodbye), I hurried toward the package that I knew was waiting for me. 

Isn't it beautiful, the exquisite Tamra Tuller had written in her note.

Yes, Tamra.  Because of you and Philomel, it is.

Small Damages, then, which was so kindly reviewed last week by the one and only Amy Riley, who has a knack for sensing turning points and celebrating them.  Dedicated to my beautiful son, this southern Spain novel will be in bookstores on his birthday, July 19th.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Congratulations my friend! What a body of work you have created! Can't wait to read your latest. xo

Serena said...

I am so excited to read this...I still love that cover

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP