Great Teen Reads. June 24. Books of Wonder. New York City. I'll be there. Will you?

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

How entirely psyched am I to visit the Big Apple next week?

Entirely psyched.

It will be a day away among people I love in a city I've got a thing for.

It will be a privilege.

I'll spend the day in Brooklyn, with my dear friend Rahna Reiko Rizzuto and her pottery-brilliant Ming. I'll see my son (love. that. young. man.). And I will spend the evening hours among wonderful YA talents, in the Great Teen Reads event at Books of Wonder.

I'll be there with gratitude.

Speaking of gratitude, I have this photo in my possession because of one Dahlia Adler, who so incredibly kindly wrote of Small Damages and Going Over here, and who, rumor has it, I will meet at the store! Speaking of gratitude (again), might I also mention that I will meet, at Books of Wonder, a certain copy editor, Debbie DeFord Minerva, who wrote to me after she worked on One Thing Stolen, the Florence novel—words I will never forget.

Join us?

Books of Wonder
Tuesday, June 24
6 - 8 PM
18 West 18th Street
New York, NY 10011

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP