Scenes of Hamlet—my husband's book of ceramics and still lives (now live on Blurb)

Friday, August 22, 2014

A few days ago I posted here about my husband's work as a ceramicist and photographer.

I can now share that exquisite work here. Bill made all of the pots, arranged, lit, and took the photographs, and designed the book, which he will soon be sharing with ceramics studios.

I, however, love the work so much that I have asked if I might share it with all of you.

The link to the Blurb book preview is here.

In a few weeks I'll be sharing Bill's new web site, which features this work, his 3D design work, and his photography.

3 comments:

Book Dragon said...

Wow! I love the photography and his ceramics are interesting. Thank you so much for sharing

Beth Kephart said...

Thank you so much, Book Dragon. I will tell him what you said!

Jennifer R. Hubbard said...

"Stunning" is a word that is probably overused, but it applies here.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP