At the Reading Market in advance of Thanksgiving, in today's Philadelphia Inquirer

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Oh, that Philadelphia Inquirer. Oh, Kevin Ferris and your design team. You make waking up every fourth Sunday such a pleasure. Thank you for the glorious celebration of the Reading Market in today's Inquirer. I loved writing this piece and taking those photographs. I love being a Philadelphian.

The story can be read in its entirety here.

This essay is one of three dozen that will appear in LOVE: A PHILADELPHIA AFFAIR, due out from Temple University Press next fall. More on that here.

4 comments:

Toni McCloe said...

The Reading Terminal Market is always a delight. You make me want to go there right now. Beth, I love the way you write.

Paul Steinke said...

Beth, Your essay on the Reading Terminal Market was the best attempt to capture in words the magic that is the Market that we've seen in a long time. It was an excellent piece. Thank you.

Unknown said...

That's me I that picture!!!!! Joseph fisher

Beth Kephart said...

You are extremely photogenic, Joseph!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP