Returning to Radnor High to Talk the Wall

Friday, November 14, 2014


Today I'll return to Radnor High, where I learned the periodic table, Algebra 2, Shakespeare, poetry and a little something about people.

I'll be talking about Going Over and the Berlin Wall.

I'll also be remembering the Beth of long ago and the Beth of 2010, who stood with the great filmmaker Lee Daniels and others celebrating the school that partly shaped us.

I am deeply grateful that so many Radnor alums have returned to my world in recent years. I continue to learn from them.

With thanks to Molly Carroll Newton, Michelle Wetzel, Fran Misener, and Ellen Tractenberg.

2 comments:

Serena said...

What a great photo....what was the cat's name?

Mrs. Misener said...

Thank you, Beth! Can't wait to read One Thing Stolen!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP