he's still mine, and I love him

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Those were the days. Siena. Young motherhood. The palio horses coming.

That boy is a man. He's nearly a month into his new job. He's Google Adwording and writing web copy and building new marketing strategies and laying out the demographics for products, and frankly:

I can't do any of what he does. Don't know the terms. Probably couldn't pass the tests.

I'm just here to listen, and frankly:

I am head over heels, just as I was all the years ago.

2 comments:

Tina Hudak said...

Ditto. I just wished my boys could still fit on my lap, and I could still kiss the bottoms of their tiny feet!

Dana said...

Oh this is lovely, and bittersweet. I will now go attacky three year old with hugs and kisses, which he already (!) wipes off.
-Dana

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP